Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone Review:
– Mi note 4 has a 5.5-inch capacitive screen with 2.5D arc screen and full hd (1920×1080 pixels) display
– It has a Helio X20 MTK6797 deca core 64bit 2.1GHz CPU, For Gaming their is Mali T880 MP4 700MHz GPU.
– Mi note4 has custom MIUI 7 (Base on Android 6.0 OS), 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
– Dual camera: front camera 5.0MP and back camera 13.0MP with PDAF foucus, f2.0 aperture and LED flash.
– Dual SIM Card Dual Standby( 1 Micro SIM Card,or 1 microSD Card and 1 Nano SIM Card . Both SIM are compatible with 4G, respectively. only one of them can receive LTE service at a time and the other 3G and GSM )
– Full metal unibody,4100 mAh battery with fast charge
general tasks like swiping, scrolling, starting, final, and switching among packages, and navigating across the consumer interface is as anticipated, smooth, and the tool can handle gaming comfortably with none issues. It needs to be cited that the tool did get uncomfortably warm although after gambling video games for some time, however there was no related decrease in performance although.
Redmi note 4 got 85,000 point Mark in AnTuTu. Which is Better than 92% of smartphone.